Thursday 22 October 2009

Ups and Downs

Blogging is cool, innit! I’ve made loads of attempts to keep some sort of diary over the years and always got too lazy to bother carrying on. But I find it easy to keep up with a blog – dunno why but it must be because it’s kind of in the public domain? Anyone else found similar? Maybe it's just because it's good to share, though I guess the main function of your own blog is quite selfish – to have something that records (in this case dogs’) events, achievements, changes, goals, etc. to look back over time and remember and smile or cry and maybe learn from? One thing I’ve noticed is that I tend to record the positive things more – not sure whether that’s necessarily bad, and I do try to be a glass-half-full kinda gal.
Anyway just thought I'd do a grumpy blog for a change and note that: after that brill training session on Monday, we were totally cr*p at training last night!! And the kitchen sink drain has gone stinky again. And I've lost Billy's favourite lead. Boo hoo.

3 comments:

  1. Mr Muscle for the kitchen sink - a new lead for Billy (any excuse to buy dog things) - and send Tim to me! Problems solved! Simples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only life was so simples ... The Victorian drains under the house are collapsing and the stone floors and garden will have to be lifted to replace them at some point. (Fortunately insured, but the disruption ...) Billy has loads of leads but this one had sentimental value; and Tim, well, we kinda like him being around!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Blog versus diary thing. Always been crap at keeping a diary but love writing my blog. Keep it up I like reading yours!
    Shame about the leads, and pain about the sink, but Tim stays!!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete