Thursday 3 June 2010

Exciting stuff

Just had this comment from the BFA webboard emailed to me, re: Monday's racing. It really was thrilling!!!

OMG - I have to say - Div 1 multi-breed was not only my first experience of MB racing (and I loved it, and so did ---!) but it was some of the very BEST racing I have seen in the 4 years I've been involved in this sport. Close just doesn't do it justice - you couldn't get a hair between them in many cases. The crosses were the type that make you draw breath in expectation of someone getting a light, and as for the very last race of the division - went to 5 legs and I don't mind admitting there was a lump in my throat and a tear in my eyes as I was watching this. Wasn't even my team but my GOD it was amazing.

Ah, summer evenings ............ 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment