Tuesday 27 July 2010

Bright Spark

This morning I electrocuted myself three times before leaving the house.
Then I got in the Landy to find the battery was as flat as a ... flat thing. Left the lights on last night & never thought to check when I went out to turn them off. Luckily I've got a plug-in charger.
This aft I walked up to the field with a couple of jumps and weaves and two willing participants - got them all set up and then the heavens opened and it thundered - electrical activity in the sky :-O So we came home again, untrained. Of course by then it was sunny.
Oh & this is not strictly an electrical phenomenon but Maisie had rolled head-to-toe in pea-green slurry and so she's had the full shampoo-bath treatment. Now she's drying she looks like she's stuck a paw in a socket!!! Her fluff is all puffed up and she looks like a pretty cloud :D

3 comments:

  1. HaHa!! Very electrical tale :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you in the 'current' climate, ha ha!!!!
    You'll have amp-le more oppportunities I"m sure lol!!

    ReplyDelete