Sunday 8 May 2011

playing out

Went on a training day outdoors today and had a fab time. I'm very pleased with Tim as he managed to keep his listeny lugs on for the entire long afternoon!! He did some really nice stuff. He's surprisingly good at variations on tunnel under A-frame exercises, good boy. Just been thinking - the group we were with today is pretty much the group we've been with from the start, and for quite a while Tim was, though "delightful", definately the class clown. Well, now I think he's just another one of the group, making good progress, and barely clownish at all!!! lol :o) Actually it was my brain that was fried by the end when I couldn't find my way from jumps 1 to 3, ooops! Good job Tim had no idea how stupid his mummy was as he'd have been proper embarassed. Maisie made a 10-min guest appearance (she doesn't do training!) and was quite a giddy whizzy girl as it was a bit breezy, bless her pretty fluffy bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment