Sunday 14 February 2010

Flyball: Billy Woof is back!



How cool is this! I agonised for ages about pulling Billy from flyball team selection and since I decided to I've still kept feeling a bit bad about it for him. Well, I've just had an email from our team captain asking if we could commit to the Multibreed team! They only race on special days on bank hol Mondays so it's just a commitment to four days this year, and some training, though not necessarily every week. This works so perfectly for us and I am soooo chuffed for the boy!!!!!!! Also, the Multibreed team (Grasshoppers Multi) is really good - last time I looked they were seeded second in the UK in M/B!! So the boy will get some great quality racing without an impossibly difficult commitment in time. Yippeeeee! Isn't it super when unexpectedly fab things like this happen! :o)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just perfect. He is doing really well, you all are!!

    ReplyDelete